SSAC Scholarship Program
Program Guidelines & Priority
- Participants must be SSAC student-athletes who demonstrate leadership, dedication, and character as valued members of their athletic program, school, and community.
- Seeking only graduating seniors who have played a minimum of 1 year in an SSAC Varsity Athletic Program. Applicants must currently be a member of the school’s athletic program.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0, un-weighted
- Minimum 250 word essay
- A Letter of Recommendation from Head Coach is required.
- Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the student athlete’s selected University for the full scholarship amount.
- Applicants must have the endorsement of their Principal, Athletic Director and Head Coach.
- The applications will be reviewed and recipients selected by a committee consisting of coaches from the SSAC scholarship committee.
As a talented student-athlete who is able to manage a rigorous academic curriculum and demanding athletic schedule, this impressive football player also finds time to serve his community. With a 3.97 GPA, this young man has earned notable academic honors, volunteered with several local charities, served as the Executive Student Body Treasurer, and plans to attend Cornell University, University of Florida, or the University of West Florida next fall. He has been recognized this season for his academic excellence and honorable character. We present the SSAC Scholarship to Senior, Edward Klinsport from St. Edwards School.